Journey to God
The Secret to Healing Pain
A FREE 2-day summit on understanding chronic pain and how to find healing
Wednesday, September 14th & Thursday, September 15th
5pm-8pm ET / 2pm-5pm PT
Journey to God : The Secret of Healing Pain
Free 2-Part Sufi Spiritual Healing Summit
We invite you to join us for this powerful, free summit…
Dr. Ibrahim Jaffe, Salima Adelstein, and an experienced panel of Sufi Spiritual Healers and Teachers will be holding a 2-part event to find freedom and relief from pain…
Inside of you are four worlds where pain manifests and takes root in your life.
In order to find freedom from pain you’re experiencing you need to journey within yourself, through these four worlds, and bring Divine Light to each one.
But this journey requires knowledge of an important secret…
…connection and alignment with the Divine.
Through Sufi Spiritual Healing’s unique perspective you can experience relief, hope, love and support.
We invite you to join us for this special free heart offering.
You will walk away with valuable tools to start practicing to help deal with your pain and we pray, will help aid in your relief.
“These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.” – Rumi
This free 2-day summit will cover:
- Existence of pain on multiple levels of your being
- How to HEAL the pain at its deepest levels
- The truth of why you’re in pain
- How unresolved emotions and memories can lead to physical pain
- The weight of unconscious trauma and pain on the physical body
- Sufi principles for shifting how you interpret the pain
- Finding relief through healing the subtle light body
- Shifting from the perspective of pain as a punishment
Journey to God:
The Secret of Healing Pain
Wednesday, September 14th
Thursday, September 15th
** This event will be recorded and the replay available to anyone who registers.
During this journey through the four worlds, you’ll learn:
The Physical World:
- The inner meanings of physical pain
- What each body area represents on the inner
- Practices to help relieve physical pain
The Angelic World:
- Pain meanings in certain areas of the body
- What happens when the heart rejects something in your life
- Inner conflicts and trauma’s effects on the heart
The Soul World:
- The deepest understandings of pain as we experience it
- How miraculous healings occur, and when they don’t
- Shifting your soul through the use of Divine Names
The Spiritual World:
- The Three L’s of Pain: Loneliness, Letting Go & Love
- How to free yourself from deep pain and find support
- Blockages in your connection with Divine Love
This Summit is not for everyone!
This summit IS NOT for people who…
- Are content with never understanding their pain
- Have given up and want to stay in pain
- Dislike connecting to and aligning with Divine Love & Light
This summit IS for people who…
- Have tried everything and haven’t gotten anywhere
- Seek to understand themselves and their experiences
- Know there is more than just the physical level of experiences
If you are not sure if this is for you or you have any questions, please contact:
Call: 1-888-237-5233 ext. 1
“And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?” – Rumi
We invite you to join us for this special, free summit
If you have questions, please contact our enrollments team:
Call: 1-888-237-5233 ext. 1
ABOUT YOUR SPEAKERS
Murshid Dr. Ibrahim Jaffe
Dr. Ibrahim Jaffe is a physician, a sufi master, or Murshid, has been given authority to guide and help people to walk through these levels and reach towards Unity. For over twenty years he has been guiding people on the Sufi way. Many people have reached the Divine Presence through his help, and found the journey itself to God to be amazing and wonderful.
Murshida Salima Maxine Adelstein M.Ed., D.D.
Maxine Salima Adelstein M.Ed., D.D. helps people to discover and embody the deep truth of their beauty and essence through her work as a healer and teacher. She is a Murshid Murabbi Ruhi, (Sufi Spiritual Guide) in the Shadhilyya Sufi tradition, a rank given to her by her guide, Sidi Muhammad al-Jamal. Ms. Adelstein is Co-President, chair of the Department of Spiritual Ministry and Sufi Studies and a faculty member for the University of Sufism and the Institute of Spiritual Healing. She is a master healer who has helped thousands of clients heal from illness and lifelong emotional pain.
Abdullah Matt Snapp
Abdullah Matt Snapp is trained as a Psychologist experienced working with individuals, groups, couples and organizations. He has studied Christian and Hindu mysticism since 1977. In 2006, Abdullah Matt was introduced to Sufism by Sidi Mohammad al Jamal and has been studying his teachings ever since. He also met Ibrahim Jaffe at that time and was drawn to his teachings, as well. He is a Muqaddam as designated by the Murshid Council.
Abdullah Matt’s personal experience with chronic pain has been related to his lifelong PTSD and its impact on his anxiety, depression, and relationships. Throughout his long career as a psychologist, he has experienced many different approaches to healing and has used those approaches with the many people with whom he’s worked. However, since meeting Sidi, his own healing and his work with others has greatly deepened and yielded far greater results.
The key for Abdullah Matt in realizing the gift of pain has been the ability to shift from the narrow limiting view that problems and pain invite us to stay focused on, to a deeper and broader view of our personal reality – to a broader view that everything we experience provides an opportunity
Bianca Jannah Guerra, PT, BSPT, ICC, BMS
Bianca Guerra is a certified Master Healer and Provost of the Institute of Spiritual Healing, formerly known as the Jaffe Institute, a Licensed Physical Therapist for over 40 years—presently non-practicing, a certified Life Coach, a practicing Ministerial/Spiritual Healer of 30 years, as well as an award-winning author.
Ms. Guerra has earned degrees in Physical Therapy, Biology and Ministerial Science. Ms. Guerra is a life member and diplomat of The American Association of Integrative Medicine, former advisory board member of The American College of Wellness, a member of the International Coach Federation and International Association of Coaching.
Rayhannah Elizabeth Shoop
Elizabeth Rayhannah Shoop is a graduate of the University of Sufism Ministry and Spiritual Healing program. She has been active in the fields of spiritual healing and intuitive development since 2004 and has had clients all over the world. She loves helping people to connect with the true safety of Divine Presence through their hearts.