Master Healers Practicum Program
February 11 - February 17
Are you ready to complete the final step in your Sufi Healership journey?
Become a Sufi Master Healer
…for your clients, your family and friends, and the world.
Many students come to us finding that their healing work is unable to reach the depth needed with their clients, particularly with advanced diseases such as cancer, life threatening illness, serious infections and other unresponsive and difficult illnesses.
They need guidance, feedback and time to focus on their healing capacities, and they need support to reach the consciousness where they can witness the issues that are at the core of most illness.
In 2015, Dr. Ibrahim Jaffe offered an apprenticeship program to some of his most advanced students. For the first time, he took them to new depths in their healing work, showing them subtle light patterns and how to work with them in the soul realm.
Now, he is opening the doors once again for a new group of students who, he feels are ready for this program.
Inside this advanced program, Ibrahim is offering a curriculum that will help to ensure that you are fully supported while learning to contain and share this deep level of healing. You will be mentored closely as you give healings to a select group of clients, and learn to understand the subtle patterns of the illnesses, while working to witness the truth and knowledge about healing the illnesses or diseases.
Through teachings and live healings, you will gain the experience needed to bring Allah’s Light to others as a Sufi Master Healer.
This 18-month Master Healer Practicum Program begins
February 12-17, 2022
THE MASTER HEALERS PRACTICUM PROGRAM WILL HELP THE PRACTITIONER TO:
- Discern the difference between giving your interpretations of the teachings and seeing what Allah is making for the client.
- Support the client during the healing through the client’s experiences, witnessing, guidance and perceptions.
- Listen deeply from the heart for what’s going on behind the presenting issues.
- Recognize and refocus when the healing process gets confusing, hits a wall, or turns in the wrong direction.
- Understand certain diseases and their healing patterns, tasks, qualities that help.
- Discern where you are healing from (Heart, Soul, Secret).
- How to maintain connection with Allah to ensure the healing and teachings are coming from Him.